Re. Essential Genealogy Journals and Magazine?

Chris & Tom Tinney, Sr. vctinney at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Aug 15 07:02:31 EDT 2001

You might wish to include a local
university perspective.  There are in subject
genealog*, PE, 1248 items listed in the
California Digital Library.
Beginning alphabetical SAMPLE:
[Includes family to scholarly . . .]
1.  The Abravanel family newsletter.
Portland, Or. : A.R. Abravanel, 1987- v. :
ill. ; 28 cm.
Language: English

2.  Academia Guatemalteca de Estudios
Genealógicos, Heráldicos e Históricos.
Revista
Guatemala no. ill., ports. 23 cm.
Language: Spanish

3.  Academia mexicana de genealogía
y heraldica. Directorio . . .

4.  Academia Mexicana de Genealogía
y Heráldica. Informe de labores

5.  Academia Mexicana de Genealogía
y Heráldica. Memorias

6.  Academia Mexicana de Genealogía
y Heráldica. Memorias de la Academia
Mexicana de Genealogía y Heráldica

7.  Adelsschematismus des österreichischen
Kaiserstaates

8.  Afro-American Historical and Genealogical
Society (Washington, D.C.).  Journal of the
Afro-American Historical and Genealogical
Society

9.   The AGA surname directory. Concord, CA :
American Genealogy Association

10.   Die Ahnen deutscher bauernführer

11.  Ahnentafeln berühmter Deutscher

12.  A.I.S.I. journal of genealogy
and publications list

13.   The Akiki. [Kankakee, Ill.]
Kankakee Valley Genealogical
& Historical Society

14.   [Alabama family history
and genealogy news (1984)].
Alabama family history and
genealogy news. Cullman, Ala. :
North Central Alabama Genealogical Society
. . .

In other words, if genealogy periodicals
become listed in university databases, such
as in this SAMPLE, old editions are preserved
as well as current findings.  Additionally,
there is a "Mail all items (up to 500 items
max) from your search:  Or, mail range
of items. Enter numbers:  (e.g. 1-6) . . .
. . . "Melvyl® is a registered trademark of
The Regents of the University of California"

REFERENCE: